Unifi Controller in the cloud
Early access to mini-course. Enroll now for only 9 USD and enjoy full life time access to existing and future videos which will be published here in this mini-course in next few days/weeks.
Promotion will end when all videos will be published. (aprox 1 July 2019 )
In my Ubiquiti Trainer experience, on many UEWA training courses, I noticed that many Unifi users use a lot of local based controller, either Unifi Cloud Key or even their laptops. This approach is definitely easier to non-experienced users, however leaving a controller on a single physical host will always become a single point of failure.
- Loose statistic data
- Loose configuration data if backup were not made
- Reconfigure entire site in order to hook in into new controller
- Loose hotspot feature for a time being when the controller is down
- Improved availability (even 99,99%)
- Much painless backups and version migrations
- Data and statistics consistency
There's a chance you may already know me! A veteran in the MikroTik community, I was a working in Networking since 2003 and in many years had a chance to work for ISP's, system integrators, HotSpot providers and software companies. I was presenter on few MikroTik User Meetings and I am trainer since 2009. In my career I successfuly run MikroTik classes on many places including: Poland, United Kingom, Germany, Cyprus, UAE, Iraq or Bangladesh.
And if I may be so bold, I'm very good at teaching this stuff.